Constituency Services

Constituency Services

If you need assistance with a federal government agency, you can reach out to my office by email at [email protected] or call 604-575-6595. A member of my staff will be in touch to discuss your request and may inquire about additional information to further assist you.

You can also find information on Canadian passports, requests for congratulatory certificates and visiting Parliament Hill.


Services Offered

Congratulatory Messages


To request a certificate from MP Tamara Jansen for birthdays, anniversaries, significant achievements and milestones, please email our office at [email protected].

We will also be happy to assist you in requesting certificates from the office of the Prime Minister, the Leader of the Official Opposition, the Governor General, and the Queen.

Certificates can be requested from the Queen for 100+ year birthdays and 60+ year anniversaries.

Certificates can be requested from the Governor General for 90+ year birthdays and 50+ year anniversaries.

Certificates can be requested from both the Prime Minister and the Leader of the Official Opposition for 65+ birthdays (at 5 year intervals) and 25+ anniversaries (at 5 year intervals).

You can request certificates from the Member of Parliament for birthdays, milestones and anniversaries of any occasion.

If you have any questions, please call Eva in our constituency office at 604-575-6595.

Stay Connected

Sign up and get the latest news from our community delivered straight to your inbox!